Death By WIFOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently

+6
Ghosty
Raptor-Senpai
Like9Orphans
Arc
Lord Crump
RedBeard
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently - Page 5 Empty Re: Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Good enough for me.
Vote to Lynvh: Lord Crump

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently - Page 5 Empty Re: Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently

Post by Green Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Ohhhh, juicy! I don't suppose anyone wants to counterclaim cop? Which we've already established a vanilla townie has no reason to do. The game is over regardless, either we lynch Like9Orphans and Lord Crump, or we lynch Like9Orphans and whoever counterclaims. One of them will be the remaining mafioso.
Green Machine
Green Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Vote to lynch: Lord Crump
Green Machine
Green Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 pm

This is GG unless orphans is town running the worst gambit in Mafia, in which case, my wrath will make what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah look like a birthday party. Though I suppose he could be town, running a gambit, but Lord Crump is scum anyway. That would be hysterical.

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Vote to lynch: lord crump.
PurpleRam
PurpleRam

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Well then, that's 4. If Lord Crump is the other member of the mafia then this may have been the shortest game of Mafia ever.
Green Machine
Green Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Like9Orphans Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Well I played day 1 fairly poorly but luckily it worked out in the 2nd best way possible.
Like9Orphans
Like9Orphans

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor-Senpai Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Hans Gruber wrote:
Lordredpanda actually made an excellent play by offing himself early, since we didn't get to hear back from Raptor-senpai at all, and we didn't get very many closing thoughts on the whole. Raptor, speak now, or forever hold your peace. You were a complete non-entity yesterDay, and that is unacceptable.

Yeah sorry bout not being around more often a coworker of mine's father died so my work schedule is all over the place and I haven't had time to go through the thread also I didn't think that the lynch would happen this quick so I was waiting for today to see what new information, if any popped up. Still don't have a solid idea on who mafia is but I'm leaning towards lynching either 9orphans or Lord Crump and the best way to figure out if either of them are scum is to lynch Lord Crump. Best case scenario 9orphans was telling the truth and town wins worst case 9orphans lied and wasn't mafia, although why he would do that in that circumstance I don't know, and we have to keep looking for mafia. Vote to Lynch: Lord Crump
Raptor-Senpai
Raptor-Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:28 pm

>phoneposting
Not 4 yet, unless Ghosty counts Vote to Lynvh as Vote to Lynch.
Vote to Lynch: Lord Crump

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

NINJA'D AGAIN!!!!!

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 pm

And Raptor-Senpai swoops in at the last moment, executing his complex gambit to provide the decisive and game-ending vote that lynched Lord Crump, AKA Dylan Ménard, the GOON. Thanks to the combined talents and skill of Like9Orphans and Raptor-Senpai, the town of Abbervale will be safe once more. The night arrives, but everybody sleeps soundly and safely!

Mafia I ends in a TOWN VICTORY!
Ghosty
Ghosty
Admin

https://deathbywifom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Fuckin Raptor. AWOL all game and he comes in and steals my game-sealing hammer. Lololol. Good game, everyone.

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 pm

I'm surprised nobody went back to check on the person I pointed at as suspicious three times during day 1 on day 2 after I died...
Arc
Arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Like9Orphans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Hey I have a couple other friends who might be interested in joining namely Christian and David. Thoughts?
Like9Orphans
Like9Orphans

Back to top Go down

Post by Like9Orphans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Also arc you hadn't died before I investigated.
Like9Orphans
Like9Orphans

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

I know, I was pointing at the thread, lol. Good job though, you won.
Arc
Arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 pm

There is a new thread for discussion about the next game, if you'd like to take your question there Kody.
Green Machine
Green Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Full reveal of the roles, by the way:

Cop: Raptor-Senpai
Doctor: Arc
Vanilla Townie: Nihil, MGM, Hans, Like9Orphans, and PurpleRam
Mafia Roleblocker: Panda
Mafia Goon: Lord Crump
Ghosty
Ghosty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:10 pm

psst, I think you fucked up there Ghosty
Arc
Arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 pm

You could have played along and let Hans go thinking that L9O was, in fact, not actually the Cop.

But no, the correct roles are:

Cop: Like9Orphans
Doctor: Arc
Vanilla Townie: Nihil, MGM, Hans, Raptor-Senpai, and PurpleRam
Mafia Roleblocker: Panda
Mafia Goon: Lord Crump

See? Raptor-Senpai really was a vanilla townie!
Ghosty
Ghosty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like9Orphans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Tanks for the attempted boost there ghosty
Like9Orphans
Like9Orphans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Ghosty, you are a bum. Crushing my dreams like that...

We were so close to a perfect town victory. That would have been legendary. Though now I have to ask: Raptor, what the hell was going on in your opening post?

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor-Senpai Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Which, role confirmation or the first post in game.
Raptor-Senpai
Raptor-Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:24 pm

I'm sure he means your role confirmation.
Ghosty
Ghosty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 pm

You know, the post where you said mislynching makes you lose, then baldly paraded your role in front of God and everyone.

Hans Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next