Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia I: Breaking it in Gently

Post by Raptor-Senpai on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Ah that I didn't have anything to gain by keeping my role hidden, since mafia already knew who was a townie albeit not the exact roles, and I didn't have anything really to lose by revealing it since a townie death on the first turn ain't exactly game ending. Also I don't have a problem with mislynching per say just random lynching and since I wasn't entirely sure if anyone was mafia or had any way to figure it out with the information I had then I didn't want to vote till I had to. So mainly didn't think it would make me more suspicious than the major choices and wanted to wait till people talked a bit more before I made up my mind.
Raptor-Senpai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Well Raptor, by that logic you should have kept your vanilla townie-ness hidden, because it a lose of a vanilla townie is the least damaging townie death that can occur, the Mafia would avoid killing you so as to increase their odds of killing a power role (this is assuming they take your word at face value, of course).

Also, everybody, before this game gets closed up, we need to hand out awards. Who do you think deserves the MVP (Most Valuable Player) and MST (Most Scummy Town) trophies for this game? No voting for yourself.
Ghosty
Admin

View user profile http://deathbywifom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm

MVP: Like9Orphans. Hard to argue against the one who literally won the game. I guess arguments could be made for Hans or Arc for prompting the investigation, but Orphans gets credit making the call.

MST: Also Like9Orphans, for being a total scumlord on day one. Honorable mention (dishonorable mention?) to Raptor-Senpai for non-participation.
Green Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 am

Mvp: Orphans. He may have taken it a bit too far, but he made it so there was 0 chance he was going to be the night kill, which is what you have to do. Also hitting scum ftw.
Mst: Raptor.
Hans Gruber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:05 am

MVP: Hans. That day one gambit pegging Panda is what won the game, in my opinion. Taking out the Roleblocker first day.

MST: Orphans.
Nihil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:10 am

Oh the love and hate for orphans.

MVP: L9O and Hans
MST: Raptor
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Gruber on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:12 pm

The Cage avatars make this game all the better.
Hans Gruber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top