Mafia 2: Cage Match

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 2: Cage Match

Post by Green Machine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm

I guess I'll go ahead and ask a question of everyone. Not sure whether or not it will accomplish anything, but I may as well give it the ol' college try. If you were one of the three mafia members we know to be in this game, who would you want to be your two co-conspirators?

My answer would be PurpleRam and Nihil. PurpleRam I would want on my team because we live together and it would be great if we could actually talk to each other about the things going on in the game, instead of basically being limited to just saying "There's a new post in the Mafia game, if you haven't seen it." However the two of us are new and would need guidance. That's my reason for also wanting Nihil on the team; I think he has played Mafia more than we have, but even if I'm mistaken on that point he would still be good at noticing if we're about to make an obvious mistake in logic and prevent us from exposing ourselves in that way.
Green Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 pm

To address Ghosty's question, I played vanilla my first game and that was good for a beginner. I would prefer a little something more to do. Mafia or doctor/cop, and of those mafia. I like the challenge of killing everyone and not being found out.
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Can you hear that sound? It's the klaxons blaring a warning, a warning that says a major text wall dump is in-coming!

Well, I would have liked to wait until I'd gotten answers from everybody, but I've gotten answers from most everybody now and I guess that's good enough. It'll have to be good enough, at least, since our time is finite. There usually isn't much to go on during the first day, so you have to try to analyze whatever you can and hope that even if you come to the wrong conclusion day one, the information you gleaned can be useful later on. I believe the best way for a townie to play is to be ambitious, to fly high for the sun, and see everything there is to be seen from your vantage... And if your wings catch fire and you come crashing down, you burn up in a glorious sacrifice for the team!

Flowery metaphors aside, here are my reads as they stand now. I'm not going through the trouble of color coding them, but they are organized in order of least scummy to most scummy.

Green Machine (6 posts) - Highly active and pressing for more information, both signs of either a good town player or a highly skilled scum player running a ruse. Given his experience level, the latter seems unlikely (no offense intended). Given the wording of his reply to my question, I believe his answer implies he is a vanilla townie. I hesitate to lock that down as my guess of his role (though I suppose that by raw statistics it may be the most likely role for a given person to receive) because I could easily be reading too much into his response, but I nonetheless doubt he is scum. I will, however, have it go on the record that I am deeply confused and disturbed by his choice to change his username from MeanGreenMachine.

Arc (6 posts) - His first non-confirmation post of the game was to address KevinSS' random accusation, which feels like a townie move to me since a scum player would just let the accusations fly- unless they're directed at fellow scum, but I don't think PurpleRam or L9O are very scummy. He thereafter continues to pursue Kevin for scummy behavior for a few posts. His reply to my question was pretty neutral, and offered little insight to his alignment.

PurpleRan (7 posts) - The feel I get from PurpleRam is that of an aggressive) town player. I'm not as certain of her pro-town alignment as I am that of certain other players, but I expect when we have more information to work with she will start really lighting fires under people's asses.

Like9Orphans (2 posts) - L9O has only had two posts so far, and one reads slightly town and the other slightly scum, though both are entirely in line with the standard style I would expect from L9O (admittedly, there has not been a great volume of gameplay to built a meta-based expectation of his play style on). His confirmation post was extremely loud, something that would be atypical for a beginner scum player trying to fly under the radar. On the other hand, his second post sees him buddying up to me. However I could believe the gesture is genuine, coming from this player, so in the end my appraisal of L9O mostly comes out as a wash. I would be very interested in seeing what he thinks of the other reads I present in this post.

RedBeard (3 posts) - RedBeard has given me little to work with, though at least he did answer my question. I don't have a strong read on him one way or the other right now, but if I were pressed to choose I would call him town. There's really not much to say here beyond that, so naturally I would love to hear more from RedBeard and develop a better read. So far he has only spoken of KevinSS, so hearing his thoughts about some other players would be great.

Nihil (2 posts) - We haven't seen very much out of Nihil, though there could be many reasons for that and it's not necessarily indicative of scum. But his only non-confirmation post is his answer to me is interesting because of the vote he tosses on KevinSS. This was the third vote for KevinSS, and looks like a very safe vote for a scum looking to jump on a bandwagon without being suspicious to make... Though to be fair, KevinSS IS very scummy. I won't say that I think Nihil is scum, but I will say that he hasn't done anything that makes me think he's town.

Raptor-Senpai (2 posts) - Raptor is in a similar situation to Nihil, except that his singular non-confirmation post was less informative than Nihil's. His entirely random OMGUS vote isn't something I can pin down as feeling particularly scummy or townie, and for now I rank him in the same place as Nihil.

Alkeriece (3 posts) - We've not heard a lot from this man either, and all he has contributed has been a few jokes, a self-deprecating dig, and an OMGUS vote. In my opinion, Alkeriece is the player who currently most straddles of the fence between town and scum on account of his inaction and empty posts. More posts from him would be greatly appreciated so we can have more to work with.

TotallyNotSuspicious (3 posts) - Another person we haven't heard much from, and also a new player who by his own admittance doesn't really know what he's doing. The most notable thing about TNS is that he was the first person to vote for KevinSS, and did so with no real reason. At that point, KevinSS had hardly begin his scumposting, and it's unlikely (though possible) that it's a coincidence his random vote was dropped on the person that now has a bandwagon running against them. On the other hand, it's very hard to take a post that early in the game very seriously. Could it possibly be scum using the early game as an excuse to set up a bandwagon on a townie? Yes, but... KevinSS is the scummiest player of all so far, and I doubt the Mafia would run a gambit like that.

Otaku1889 (4 posts) - I think Otaku is either a bumbling scum player or an inexperienced townie who has perfected the ancient art of looking like scum. He's made just enough posts that nobody will question how active he is without making so many that he draws attention to himself, and has failed to be a constructive town player in all of them. His first non-confirmation post is a random vote on MGM issued in response to a fairly pro-town post on the latter's part.

KevinSafeSpacey (7 posts) - And now we arrive at KevinSS, one of the most prolific posters and today's bandwagon of choice so far. My suspicions about KevinSS are similar to Arc's suspicions of him- he has tossed out seemingly baseless accusations and refused to defend said accusations for no real reason, and when Arc votes on him because of this KevinSS' response was only to suggest Arc is vote-hopping. In more recent posts, KevinSS has shown a change in play style (this was after a 3rd vote was placed on him, so it could have been prompted by a realization that he was doing himself no favors with his flagrant scumposting), though he did finally offer some justification for how he has been acting so far and settles on a null vote. Taken as a whole, I think he's likely to be scum who got burned trying to act like an aggressive townie, and now wants to try and save face.

As a side note, however, he seemed pretty excited to play based on his confirmation post and generally active style, but suggested his ideal role would be the Doctor. Does this make him more likely to be the Doctor? Not really, because a Doctor will typically want to keep their head down and avoid dying because their role can be incredibly useful to the town if they survive long enough to properly utilize it. I don't think anybody will try to make the claim that KevinSS has been keeping his head down, so even if he is town I doubt he's the doctor.

So, that's it for my current reads. The purpose of my earlier question was to see what people would be most enthusiastic about playing and look at it in light of how excited they seem to be. The tactic seems shaky at best, especially this early in the game, but it's only because we are this early in the game that I do it. It's for that reason that I have held out on giving my reads for this long.

In closing, I would like to restate that although I suspect KevinSS and to a lesser extent TNS, I doubt they would be partners in crime and that if KevinSS is town, I expect at least one scum to be on his bandwagon.
Ghosty
Admin

View user profile http://deathbywifom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:08 pm

I'll clear up my name change decision for you Ghosty: It was actually my first choice. When I first signed up for this forum it said GreenMachine was taken, which indicates that usernames have to be unique to Forumotion and not just to our corner of it. MeanGreenMachine was my backup. It wasn't until Lord Crump showed up that I realized spaces were allowed in names, as typically they aren't. I didn't want to change my name in the middle of the last game for obvious reasons, but I did go ahead and change it before starting this one.
Green Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedBeard on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:26 pm

That's a lot of good information ghostly and it's interesting reading the differences between people's posts just by asking a questions and your deduction based on what has been said. Slowly I am learning more and more what to look for, how to interpret things, and just overall good information.

I do apologize, I would post more if this would update me, but it seems that it won't even though I have marked it. *shrug* no idea. Yet, now I know to at least look about once every so often.

So my feelings on some of the other players. I do agree with some context that KevinSS does seem on the scummy side due to his accusations. Though I am still hesitant as I am not sure yet and would like to know some more when he posts next.

Reading messages from Green Machine make me believe he is a townie. Pressing for more information seems important for townies to do, even if they do not have a role other then vanilla. This is also the same for Arc, in similar regards.

I do know PurpleRam personally and know that she some times tends to be aggressive so to me nothing is different/off then the norm. To me she is a townie as well.

Ghostly I do feel the same way in the townie field because you asked a question and got some good information from it, and some I didn't even think about. Even if it's a stretch or not, it still is good to think about.

The others I'm not 100% confident I know, mainly because they do not seem to post much. It was weird that TNS voted INSTANTLY for KevinSS...Just thrown into the wind...yet, I haven't heard further from any posts he has made to see as to why he chose him. I just do agree I would love to hear more from everyone.

I'll try to post more often, going to check this more often.

Now to answer Green Machine's question I feel my answer is similar to yours haha, I feel that if I was mafia it would be good to have a very experienced player, just because being new to this game and not doing to well last game... I would chose Arc or Ghostly. Though I would probably in the end pick Arc because I got to play with him in a previous game and after seeing him in the last game he seems like he knows a lot about this game and he may give good ideas to help me along the way through the game.

The other choice would probably be you (Green Machine) mainly for a few reasons. Even though you are new, you seem to have a good grasp of how to play this game and you are very intelligent and deductive. I also know you personally and feel it would be cool to talk to you about the next move would be through messages or in-person.

RedBeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 am

That was a well thought out post with a lot of work behind it Ghosty, Grade A townie play there honestly. Putting as much information up as possible while backing it up with your own suspicions and feelings so everyone can understand where you are coming from.

I do apologize for my lack of posts, I've been trying to catch up on some of the vast amount of things I am behind on, while also spending time with some people that I won't get the chance to for a little while.

Anyway, on to the meat of the post.

I've been attempting to get good reads on everyone this game, but aside from A certain player I hold a deep suspicion for, nobody is screaming scum to me, and the player I'm suspicious of, I think might just be his personality manifesting in the game. But unfortunately, there is very little to prove it, and if he keeps acting like scum, and being the leader of the pack, voting him off is at the very least getting rid of a Anti-Town town player, and most likely getting rid of scum. This isn't a great situation at the moment, as most of the scummy players are both new to the game, and haven't posted a great deal, and it has deprived us of a lot of information that would prove beneficial.

So, I'll list off my current read from the players, my list, as seems unpopular for the lists that you've seen from both the current GM of this game, and now ghosty, is going to be listed in order of Sign ups, and not in order of who I think is acting more scummy, so bear with me on that.

Arc: This is myself, I am exempt from posting my own reads about myself, because they would be completely biased anyway.

Green Machine: This is currently the most town player to me, he has been posting both frequently and constantly attempting to dig up more information, a very town thing to be doing, and answering everyone else's questions promptly. This is not the play of scum.

PurpleRam: Quick to anger, quick to point fingers, and quick to back off when she realizes that she is following bad logic. I'm leaning slightly scum here, because she jumped on and followed up on a joke vote using the same logic as the joke vote, and that is very dangerous town behavior, that is the kind of behavior that starts up a bandwagon and leads to a quick town lynch. She seems to have starting acting with more logic in her last few posts, so either scum with a partner telling her to be less visible, or town realizing they need to be less rash. Slight suspicion right now, but nothing major.

RedBeard: Initially scummy, but he feels like he was initially rebounding from his day one lynch as scum from last game, and was attempting very hard not to sound scummy that early in this game. but his last post was full of both his information and how this game has helped him grow as a player. Feels definitely more town this time around.

Ghosty: Most town player so far, in addition to his massive text dump, he was one of the first to try to bring information to the town, good play all the way around.

Raptor-Senpai: This is a non-player at the moment, I haven't seen him online, he was the last to confirm, and his only post was basically a late RVS vote, no information about him, and probably the most dangerous potential scum here, as he could just be using being absent as a way to stay out of the thread as much as possible. This seems unlikely based on his amount of posts last game as well, but its something to keep in mind.

Like9orphans: Slightly scummy post and a slightly town post, both in line with how he acted in the other thread as a town power role. I think he checks out currently, but I'd like to seem more out of him before any decision is made.

Otaku1889: Talk about non information, please post more, you basically threw up a flag saying that you are either awful scum or extremely inexperienced town, in two posts that contained basically no information. Slightly more of a player than Raptor Senpai, but not much more of one.

Nihil: One of the quieter people in this game, ironically complaining about people having quiet voices in his one post. Unfortunately for the scum read this would normally be, I know for a fact he has been extremely busy over this timeframe, and would likely not have much time to post, in addition to having a fairly town post in the one post he has had. I want to hear more from him as well, and hopefully his schedule irons itself out so we can get a better read on him.

TotallyNotSuspicious: made the first RVS vote, and other than that has had 1 line of text in the entire thread, basically a non player here, and I send out the plea I've sent out a couple times already in this post, please post more, as too many people being silent will just increase the chance for scum to win, and we need what information we can get.

KevinSafeSpacey: Very scummy player, he tried to pin a couple players on their role confirmation using faulty logic, or ignoring previous behavior, and then when I tried to explain why those weren't scum tells, called me suspicious and didn't back it up until he started getting votes on him. Feels like scum flopping in the water, but as I said earlier, it could be his personality coming out in the game, but definitely the scummiest actual player we have currently, so he keeps my vote.

Alkeriece: Another person who requires more information before I can get a solid read on him, he seems slightly scummy to me, as he went after the second poster to vote for him for a random revenge vote, and then hasn't contributed since. to be in his defense, at that point, purple's vote on him was completely groundless at that point in the game, and felt scummy, so he is almost back at neutral, but his general inactivity and the amount of players acting this way is making me think about him being scum slightly more than some of the others in this thread.

As for Green's question, if I were scum, I would likely want Nihil and Himself with me as a scum team, He seems to have a good hold on the game so far, and Nihil is a fairly logical person, so I think they would be able to function without giving away their team quite well, and be likely to play scum similarly to how I like to play scum.

I also throw out a question of the group, In your eyes, what is the scummiest post of the game before this post? What reason do you find this post scummy?
Arc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 am

Ghosty, I'm not the doctor unfortunately. Or am I? I thought we were just stating which roles we'd enjoy most? Maybe I'm reading too much into that. Also, I did spam some scummy posts and had a lot of fun in the process. Everyone is finally posting so that's good. If I were to pick my two co-conspirators it would be Ghosty and Green Machine. Both tend to play safe, persuasive and analytical. This duo would balance my hard charging persona.

RedBeard, you do make an interesting point about TNS. Then again that does sound like something I would say to such an argument. TNS has been rather silent. Maybe because they haven't had the time to post or maybe to point a finger and slowly get the gears moving in their favor? I'm interested in what they say in defense of this.
KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku1889 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 am

Damn, that's cool... My entire experience with Mafia involves a room of drunk people, myself included. Clearly this is some higher-tier strategy.
Anyway, I'm changing my vote. Thought a bit of early-game randomness would be in-keeping with a Nick Cage themed game, but I take it we're past that stage.
So Vote to Lynch: Nobody (for now)
I'll make my final decision later, since these recent analyses have shown that a lot can be made out of little information in this game, so the next few days might be interesting. If I had to say who I'm most suspicious of so far, it's probably KevinSafeSpacey for similar reasons to the ones posted above, though honestly, I think he might be an aggressive townie that realized he was digging himself into a hole.
And yeah, I'll try to post more often. Working around work, y'know?
Otaku1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Like9Orphans on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 am

Life without a computer makes this very hard to post juicy info and my nights are limited between job finding related work, calling friends and family to relax from the day, and sleep. I am also not a fan of posting using my phone vecause texting out long posts and trying to read with it is a pain and a half. For now i will get back to posting tonight.
Like9Orphans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Thanks for the novels. It was my intent to see who else jumped on the bandwagon. I was hoping some scum would think, "jump on it". I don't know if that worked, but I think I stirred up some info on people because of their reactions to it.

To answer GM's question, Nihil and Arc. Experience and logic will help a hot head like me.

Based on the info we have right now, and others opinions being in line with mine:

Vote to lynch: KevinSafeSpacey
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 pm

PurpleRam, that was a scum post if I ever saw one.
KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm

You're just mad cuz it was you, Scum.
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:10 pm

No anger here. Your last three posts are undoubtedly some of the scummiest in the game. You've been quick to launch the game into a hivemind, finger pointing fest and now that you feel my fate's sealed you're getting zealous. I'm onto you, scum. The jig is up.

Vote To Lynch: PurpleRam
KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Go for it, but everyone else is on to you. I'm just stepping up in case someone else is afraid to make the first move. The deadline is almost up, and while I don't want to lynch the wrong person, I feel that lynching no one will get us no new info and will let the scum have a free kill. We can't allow that.

Pointing fingers randomly will get us nowhere, so I choose to point a finger at someone that's been fairly scummy.
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

My lynching may bring a sigh of relief to you but I would be willing to wager if I go first, you'll be second. I do like the angle you've chosen to go about this though. The poor burdened soul who takes up a valiant role to lynch when a couple others are hesitant. The quiet trigger finger that incited a mob mentality. It's almost as if you're accomplishing that goal you have: " I like the challenge of killing everyone and not being found out"
KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 pm

I said I'd like the challenge, not that I was a goon this game.
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku1889 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Sorry PR, gonna have to take Spacey's side on this one. Your last few posts have been on the scummy side...
Otaku1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Green Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Fine. Kill a good character. If you knew me, you'd know I'm naturally predisposed to evil, but I'm am not scum in this game. I'm just trying to make a decision based on the evidence at hand and keep the scum from winning.
PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleRam on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm

PurpleRam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkeriece on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm

so i forgot about this for about 2 days here...gg me, anyway lemme try to answer the several things asked of me here, @ghosty i currently have no preference in role as im new to mafia..if anything something to force me back in to see how it turns out, and @Green Machine for the co-conspirators im a 1 man army bb, j/k but srsly, honestly don't know who i would pick. As for the vote agaisnt purple from me, ill go ahead and retract that for now
Vote to lynch:Nobody
Alkeriece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Given the current state of things, my vote stands. As for Alkeriece, I'm pinning them as a co-conspirator for PurpleRam. It seems a little coincidental that he would come in and go completely neutral after being absent for so long especially after sharing previous suspicions for the same person. I'm smelling a lot of scum here. I'm curious to see if anyone else (aside from Otaku) is having the same feeling. But the thread is unfortunately silent aside from this back and forth banter.
KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Machine on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Answering Arc's question: I'm not yet very good at identifying what makes a post scummy. But the one that looks the most scummy to my novice eyes is when PurpleRam echoed your first vote on Alkeriece. That's pretty much exactly what happened to Red in the first game. However the most scummy player overall so far certainly seems to be Kevin. I find it highly unlikely PurpleRam and KevinSafeSpacey are on the scum team together; if they are then this is some A+ distancing they are doing. We're running out of time, so I'll add some more weight to the wagon and see where it goes from there.

Green Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinSafeSpacey on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:00 pm

I admit I was scummy. Now the enemy has shown their face. Lynching me is going to be sort of hilarious for the current game so I'm not even upset. Perhaps I should be? I'll die with my conscience clean and a smile on my face. I was slightly scummy for the start of the game in hopes to get the ball rolling and to try to ensure we didn't have stagnant conversation. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I never achieved the level of suspect that PurpleRam has. So my vote stands. She even admitted to normally having evil proclivities.

KevinSafeSpacey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm

KevinSafeSpacey wrote:Ghosty, I'm not the doctor unfortunately. Or am I? I thought we were just stating which roles we'd enjoy most? Maybe I'm reading too much into that.

Oh, I half expect that I'm the one reading too much into things. The tactic I was employing was asking what people would most enjoy playing and then examine who seems particularly excited to play in order to get a guess at who might have the roles they consider desirable. I didn't get as much information out of that as I would have liked, so I fell back on the staple strategy of analyzing every post in the thread.

Now, casual banter aside, I'm going to dive back into some more useful discussion.

KevinSafeSpacey wrote:I admit I was scummy. Now the enemy has shown their face. Lynching me is going to be sort of hilarious for the current game so I'm not even upset. Perhaps I should be? I'll die with my conscience clean and a smile on my face. I was slightly scummy for the start of the game in hopes to get the ball rolling and to try to ensure we didn't have stagnant conversation. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I never achieved the level of suspect that PurpleRam has. So my vote stands. She even admitted to normally having evil proclivities.

I want to say that despite the impending deadline and despite you being at the top of my scumlist, I'm slightly hesitant to lynch you- some people might have found it odd that I didn't place a vote for you in my large text dump earlier, but there is a reason for it. Admittedly, most of that reason is that I always half-expect to be wrong about whatever I feel most certain of, for nobody is safe from having a master ruse pulled on them or suffering a serious case of tunnel vision.

So before I decide whether to put a vote on you and play you at L-1, I'd like to talk for a bit. Man to man, or ogre to ghost (whichever you'd prefer to call it). What makes PurpleRam so scummy in your mind? More specifically, you said earlier that her last three posts were some of the scummiest posts in the game, so could you elaborate for me exactly what makes them seem scummy to you?

For your own convenience and that of everybody else, I'm going to include those three posts you referred to below in a clickable spoiler box. It is your thoughts on the second of these three posts that I am most interested in hearing.

PurpleRam's Posts:

PurpleRam wrote:To address Ghosty's question, I played vanilla my first game and that was good for a beginner. I would prefer a little something more to do. Mafia or doctor/cop, and of those mafia. I like the challenge of killing everyone and not being found out.

PurpleRam wrote:Thanks for the novels. It was my intent to see who else jumped on the bandwagon. I was hoping some scum would think, "jump on it". I don't know if that worked, but I think I stirred up some info on people because of their reactions to it.

To answer GM's question, Nihil and Arc. Experience and logic will help a hot head like me.

Based on the info we have right now, and others opinions being in line with mine:

PurpleRam wrote:You're just mad cuz it was you, Scum.
Ghosty
Admin

View user profile http://deathbywifom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top