Death By WIFOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia 2: Cage Match

+11
TotallyNotSuspicious
KevinSafeSpacey
Like9Orphans
Nihil
PurpleRam
Arc
Ghosty
Green Machine
RedBeard
Alkeriece
Hans Gruber
15 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Mafia 2: Cage Match - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia 2: Cage Match

Post by Otaku1889 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Yeah, my game was really weak... Gonna have to get used to speaking up more. I'm really good at innocent body language in IRL Mafia games, so this kinda threw me for a loop. Also, I've never played with this many roles or variations of roles before, which definitely screwed me up when making my role claim. Oh well, next game'll be better, I think. L9O and Arc, it was an honor to have worked with you two!
Otaku1889
Otaku1889

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2: Cage Match - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia 2: Cage Match

Post by RedBeard Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 pm

The reason why I was so hesitant is to be a townie that can be displayed as a mafia really makes me edgy in this game. Honestly being passive was to my benefit and I did last quite awhile. Yeah...that role was...rough as heck and not knowing if there was a cop or not (or something similar) really makes one...try to be the MOST townie he could be even if it was one that was passive haha.

Overall great game...SNEAKY ONE there L9O I tip my hat to you. Also GreenMachine is definitely the greatest town as well as Ghostly. I wish I could have helped more, but had the constant well shit I'll be lynched if some looks at me thoroughly lol
RedBeard
RedBeard

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16